Welcome

My goal is to plant in each one of you, a seed that will blossom into something great. A seed that will put a smile on your face and sweep you away to the shores of possibility. If for one moment your able to drift off into this land and brush away your fears, than the seed I've given you has taken root. Nourish it with faith, love and hope. Share it with the world and the abundance you will receive in return, will begin to change your life.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The 1 Minute "MPT." (Start Changing Your Life Today)


So I guess your wondering what “MPT” stands for. Before I tell you, I want to let you know that when you start to do this, and you will do this, at first you are going to feel very silly.  You might be uncomfortable while performing the “MPT,” but it is to your advantage to add the “MPT” into your daily routine. 

Now I am getting ready to tell you, but I need to ask you something first.  What is the number one thing that gets in the way of you achieving what your heart desires?  Don’t try to think to hard, more than likely, it’s you.  We are the ones who complicate our own lives.  We are our biggest obstacles. Throughout the years we have let fear and doubt pile up so high, that they are now mountains standing before us.  Everything becomes impossible and we fall victim to these mountains of fear and doubt and the confidence we once had, is no more.  It’s time to get your confidence back.  No longer are you going to let you stand in the way, and hear is how you are going to do it. 

You are going to take one minute each day to perform a “MIRROR PEP TALK (MPT).” I know this sounds funny; but if your suffering from a lack of confidence or if doubt and fear have piled up around you, than you must complete this exercise.  My suggestion is to begin each morning with your “MPT.”  It’s easy, it’s free and there is nobody around.  It’s just you and a mirror.

This is your time to be alone.  There should be no distractions, so close the door and look straight at that mirror. Now tell yourself, “I am not going to let fear and doubt control me any more.  I have what it takes to be great and nobody, not even you (point at yourself) are going to hold me back anymore.”  Repeat it several times.

Now, you are going to feel very silly when you perform your “1 minute MPT,” and you probably won’t even be able to look yourself in the eye; but you have to keep pushing forward and telling your self that nothing is going to hold you back any more.  Overtime you will start to believe in yourself and your confidence will rise.  Eventually you’ll begin to develop an “MPT” that fits your day and current situation.  Make your MORNING PEP TALK a special time that you share with yourself.  This is the time to build YOU up.

There are 1440 minutes in a day.  All I am asking you to do is just use 1 minute a day to perform your “MPT.”  Performing this simple exercise could build your confidence and get you back on track toward achieving your dreams.  After-all, If you don’t have confidence in yourself, why would anyone have confidence in you.  Use this time to energize yourself, build yourself up and let YOU know, that YOU have what it takes to be great.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lonnie,

    Just wanted to say that I have never heard of MPT but I love the explanation. I am going to pass this along to others that I believe could use a Pep Talk each day.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete